Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 7, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo is just perfect: Irina Shayk

Madrid: Irina Shayk may be busy promoting her Hollywood debut movie Hercules, but the sizzling model can't stop thinking about her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo.

Irina Shayk. Pic/Getty Images
Irina Shayk. Pic/Getty Images 
Shayk spoke about what makes her continue being in a relationship with the Real Madrid football heartthrob.
She said Ronaldo is at his best as a person when he is around family and friends. "People who love him, know a different side of him. He's generous, he's funny. He's just perfect, that's why I am with him," Irina was quoted as saying by The Sun recently.
Shayk and Ronaldo have been together since 2010. There are rumours that the star couple could get married within a few years.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo 
Meanwhile, Shayk said she didn't have any special diet to be fit for her role in Hercules. Speaking to Air Herald, Shayk said: "No diet for me. I love to eat so just balancing between eating and working out. I had a little chocolate.
I was pretty bad with food on set. It doesn't matter if you're small, big or fit, if you go in front of the camera and say, 'Oh my God, I look amazing,' and just be sure about yourself," she said.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét